Saturday, June 13, 2009

its been awhile...

It's been forever since I blogged. Like a really long time. Well it seems ilke it anyways.

I'm really tired. On Tuesday, at like 10 at night, me and Julia went to Hayley's and then Jessie woke us up super early. Then Hayley spent the night on Wednesday night. And Kalie was here on Thursday/Friday. And then Hayley came BACK over again last night and spent the night again! It was pretty amazing. And now I'm amazingly tired. And I'm listening to Kelly Clarkson right now. Yep.

Haha so we watched the Sixth Sense on Wednesday night, and Hayley pretty much died. Then last night we watched Signs and she almost died again! It was hilarious.

Last night, I had a dream that I was at school and some creeper was killing all the females at the school. So on like, the 3rd day of school, there were only 17 girls left. It was weird. I lived though :)

ALSDKFJA AERKJAAJKDSFHAJHDSLKNF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I like this song. hah you don't know what song it is. BURN.

I love summer. Too bad the weather is really sucky today. Stupid Sucky Weather.

Well I guess I'm gonna go find something to do.
Maybe I'll watch iCarly with Gabe.
Or maybe I won't.
Whatever!
Later.

2 comments:

  1. it just occurred to me: is "Live.Laugh.Love" the most creative thing you can come up with? I'm pretty sure I've already seen at least 42 blogs, movies, albums, bands, websites, video games, books, carbonated beverages, pizza stores, and school districts with the same name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what jon, i really couldn't come up with anything creative. care to think of something better?

    ReplyDelete