Heyyyy. No one's going to read this. But I figured I'd do it anyways. Because I'm really bored.
It's almost Christmas Break!! I'm pretty much really excited.
The Christmas play is on Saturday. My scene with Hayley is basically a megafail. Oh well.
In better news, I've been in a fairly fantastic mood the past couple week :D
Yeah, I randomly woke up like 2 Thursdays ago in a really good mood. Which was really weird considering how horrible of a mood I had been in the night before.
Um, yupp. This is lame. I'm bored of writing it. So reading it will probably be even lamer.
It's a good thing that no one will bother reading it anyways. Haha.
Alright, funny story.
Yesterday, Savannah was driving me home from school, and we had to give her friend Kaitlin a ride home. So we're driving right, and there's this lady with a bowl cut checking her mail. So most of the rest of the way home Kaitlin was talking about how there should be a plate cut and you could use it as a plate and how it would only look good on people with certain skin tones. And then she was like, "It would be perfect for those people who carry the bowls of fruit on their heads!" So then we started this conversation about how fruit bruises when you drop it and stuff. At that point, Kaitlin says, "You know, apples are a lot like people. If you drop them enough times, they bruise, and then you can't eat them anymore!"
We laughed the rest of the way home.
It pretty much made my day.
The end.
Happy birthday :)
Goodbye.
It's almost Christmas Break!! I'm pretty much really excited.
The Christmas play is on Saturday. My scene with Hayley is basically a megafail. Oh well.
In better news, I've been in a fairly fantastic mood the past couple week :D
Yeah, I randomly woke up like 2 Thursdays ago in a really good mood. Which was really weird considering how horrible of a mood I had been in the night before.
Um, yupp. This is lame. I'm bored of writing it. So reading it will probably be even lamer.
It's a good thing that no one will bother reading it anyways. Haha.
Alright, funny story.
Yesterday, Savannah was driving me home from school, and we had to give her friend Kaitlin a ride home. So we're driving right, and there's this lady with a bowl cut checking her mail. So most of the rest of the way home Kaitlin was talking about how there should be a plate cut and you could use it as a plate and how it would only look good on people with certain skin tones. And then she was like, "It would be perfect for those people who carry the bowls of fruit on their heads!" So then we started this conversation about how fruit bruises when you drop it and stuff. At that point, Kaitlin says, "You know, apples are a lot like people. If you drop them enough times, they bruise, and then you can't eat them anymore!"
We laughed the rest of the way home.
It pretty much made my day.
The end.
Happy birthday :)
Goodbye.
.jpg)
I read it! :D
ReplyDeleteSo I saw the comments on facebook and wondered about the conversation. Doesn't make all that much more sense now, lol.