So I'm going to try to think of 5 rather exciting things that happened since I last posted.
1. At youth group a couple weeks ago, everyone was eating those double packs of starbursts and I mentioned how there's never any packs with 2 pinks in them. Like 9 different people proceeded to get double pinks. Multiple times. I basically wanted to cry :(
2. BUT! The next day, when I got home from school, I looked in my closet and I was like, "Hey! I have starbursts!" So I opened the first pack, and IT WAS DOUBLE PINKS!!! And I was like, "Dude, that just made my life." Then after I spent a few minutes composing myself, I opened the other pack, and it was another thing of double pinks :D It was the most pathetically accomplished I have ever been in my life. Even more so than when I beat bop-it after Christmas.
3. I'm not sure if I ever shared the fact that I have a dislocated rib. Well, I do. It doesn't hurt as much anymore, but it's still sticking out all cool :) haha
4. Lillian turned 5 like a week ago. We went to Chuck E. Cheese's and had an epically good time.

5. OH! Last saturday was Solo and Enseble in Mt. Pleasant. Western did amazinggg :) All our ensembles and soloists got division 1 ratings. SC Boys got a 7. SC girls got a 5 (which is the best you can get) and the Concert Choir got a 6. Mrs. Keenan said that its only the second time in almost 25 years of her teaching that all her choirs have gotten 1's.
Okay, I thought of five things that happened recently-ish.
I even put a picture of Kalie and I from Lillian's birthday party.
So I guess I'm gonna go find something to do now.
Maybe I'll post again before February's over.
But more likely not. Oh well.
See ya'll later :)
.jpg)
'Tis not pointless, just neglected. I LOVE reading your posts and you should do MORE of them! :D
ReplyDelete