Its March now, so I decided that it was time for another post :)
Plus I'm just really bored because, it is only 7, and there is nothing to do.
I have decided that weekends and weekdays should switch.
Like, weekends should be 5 days long, and weeks should only be 2 days.
That would be pretty great, I like weekends.
Ummm, yeah. This is once again, pretty much a failure.
OH! So, exams for second trimester are this week.
I'm gonna fail everything. haha just kidding though.
But anyways, I'm not excited for them.
Nor am I looking forward to my third trimester schedule.
Hopefully I have classes and/or lunch with Becca.
On Saturday night, I started playing Farkle on facebook again.
It's quite pathetic, actually. I may be addicted to that game.
Although I must add that I only play to beat other people who play :D
I took a nap today. From like 4 until 6.
It was a very productive 2 hours.
I also took a half hour nap in Drama.
And slept an extra 10 minutes this morning.
So overall, I slept way more than usual today.
I guess I was especially tired.
Yeahhh, I have nothing more to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
You know, Laura, you haven't mentioned anything about you dating Zane. Just sayin'...
ReplyDelete