Apparently I don't say much about Zane in my blog and he was kinda complaining about it.
So I am blogging right now to talk about Zane.
EPIC STORY!!! On Sunday afternoon, he and I were playing cards with Isaac and then the game was over and Isaac left. So naturally, Zane started throwing cards at me. Well, he throws cards pretty hard and I thought he was going to kill me, so I politely asked him to stop throwing cards at me. He didn't. Eventually though, I guess I bugged him about it enough for him to make a deal with me.
"If you can guess which card is the ace of spades, I'll stop throwing cards at you." So he shuffled the cards, put the first one face down on the floor and asked me if that one was the ace of spades. "Nope." Okay, so then he put the next card face down on the floor and asked me if it was the ace of spades. "Yes." Then he flipped over the card. Ace of Spades. Epic win for Laura.
I'm pretty sure I'm never going to let him forget that :) He says he's never going to let me forget how he jumped out of the pantry and scared me on Friday though. So I guess we're even. Not really though, because guessing the ace of spades was WAYYY more epic than jumping out of a pantry. Zane, you lose :P
There are a couple videos on Gabe's blog of Zane singing. I would advise against watching them. Haha just kidding though. They're actually kinda funny :)
Umm....I dunno what else to say now.
But this was a pretty long post.
So I'm just gonna go.
Goodbye :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
And then he doesn't even leave you a comment!? What's up with that?
ReplyDelete