I'm bored again. Dang it.
Well, last night at youth group, we went on an Easter egg hunt :) There were 17 of us looking, and 65 eggs. I only found 3 of them. And then Zane tried to steal one from me, because it had $5 in it. I won at ping pong though. Actually, I really sucked, but then Zane and Josh had to go pick up John, so I won. HA.
I talked to Hayley and Kalie on the phone for a long time last night. It was super funny.
Pablo is annoying. ahahaha he's standing right behind me :D Just kidding, Plabs.
Oh, and then, last night, I had a dream that I got pushed into the water. Then I got mad. And then I woke up. So after I fell back asleep, I had a dream that I got in trouble. It was sad.
I'm gonna go find something to do now because I'm bored.
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment