It's been a few days.
It's Monday now. I'm tired.
The weekend was good :)
Friday night, I went shopping with Julia and Pablo. Then we came home and watched Signs.
On Saturday, I went shopping with Julia and Pablo and my mom. I got 2 new pairs of jeans :) Then I came home and got ready.
Saturday night was the car rally at Cornerstone. My team won, because we're amazing. I had to put spam in my mouth though, and it was disgusting. Then after we got back to the church, we ate and did the drawing thing. Megan won again lol. Then we did this other drawing thing that I don't even know what it was for, but stupid Zane had to eliminate me. Jerkface.
And then Zane, Kaila, Hayley and I ate the ice cream that I stole from my house. Oh, excuse me, it was sherbert.
After the car rally, Kaila and Hayley both came over and spent the night. Hayley and I stayed up way to late talking to Kaila in her sleep, so we were incredibly tired on Sunday morning.
Yesterday, I woke up at like 8:30, coming off of about 4 hours of sleep. At about 9, I took a shower, then got dressed and left for Dig. I didn't even put makeup on or anything. After church, I came home and watched an episode of CSI with Julia (except both of us fell asleep during it) and when it was over, I went upstairs and slept until it was time to leave for youth group.
At youth group, we went on an easter egg hunt :) I did way better then I did at cornerstone. there were more eggs this time though, so maybe that had something to do with my success. Idk.
Well, I'm tired and disappointed because House isn't on tonight. I can't think of anything else to say right now so I'm gonna go.
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
you have a blog, too? way to jump on the bandwagon :)
ReplyDelete