Saturday, April 11, 2009

We just got done dyeing Easter eggs :) And now I'm drinking juice. It's pretty delicious.

Yesterday I went to the Schnabel's house. Hayley came too :) It was fun. We had to wake up early-ish this morning though, so that sucked. But we had to wake up to go to "Everything" skit practice, so that was at least a good reason to have to get up.

Practice was pretty good. One time, I accidentally hit Marcus in the head with my prop. I felt so bad, because that would really hurt. Hopefully it'll all go well tomorrow.

Okay, so last night, Hayley put on these pants that button all the way down the sides. She was going to try to be all cool and prove that it was possible to get them all the way off without them getting stuck on your legs. But she failed. Oh well. At least she can put them on by herself :) lol

Ow!!!!! I just got juice in my cut! It hurts so bad!!!!!!! On that note...
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment