Thursday, April 16, 2009

blahh

I have a headache. Ewwww.

So I just got done watching CSI like 20 minutes ago. It was weird. Wrote another song today. Now there's 20 and one that's not finished. I don't know if i'll ever actually finish that one lol. It's been unfinished for like, 3 months.

Last night was youth group. We played this game where you had to get a tshirt out of a bucket. It sounds really easy until you find out that the shirt is frozen in the bucket. My team still won though. We beat the other team by like 20 minutes. Yeah, we're pretty amazing.

I'm not really sure why, but this week has really sucked. Like, horribly. I've been in such a bad mood. haha I've written more songs though, so maybe I write better when i'm not in a good mood!

GRRRR I hate headaches!!! I should probably go to bed. Dang it, I have to clean tomorrow. Ugh...yeah I should definitely go.
Later.

1 comment:

  1. So when do I get to hear some of these songs?!?! I want to hear!!

    ReplyDelete