Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crazyyyyy

Hello :) Today was actually pretty good. I went shopping and bought lots of cute things. And I wrote another song today. And finished another one. Bringing the total since end of November '06 to 18 finished songs, and 2 unfinished. Since like, February, I've been on this huge song writing rampage lol. Seriously, I wrote one last year around Christmas, and 13 already this year!? Craziness.

Okay funny story. Hayley spent the night last night and she set her alarm for 8am. But we weren't sure if it was going to work, so I set my alarm for 5 minutes later. So now you have the background.

I had a dream that I had set up this alarm thing that calls you on the phone to wake you up. Well, I woke up a few minutes before mine was set for. So i went downstairs to the basement, and Gabe and Isaac were watching Veggie Tales, so i sat down and watched it with them (but obviously not until after i threw mayonnaise and mustard to isaac...). Then the phone started ringing and my dad came down stairs and told me that the phone was for me. I figured it was my alarm. But apparently...

My dream overlapped with reality. The phone actually rang at like 8 in the morning, and Hayley went to check to see if it was her alarm, and I was like, half awake. So then my dad came into my room with the phone. Hayley thought it was her mom so she reached for the phone and Dad was like, "It's for Laura." So I looked at him and was like, "Is it my alarm?" and he was just kinda like, "No, it's a person." It turned out to be Kalie. Anyways, I was so out of it, that after Hayley got up to get in the shower, I wasn't sure if I had actually been on the phone with Kalie, or if it was a dream. lol :)

Well, I'm super duper tired and I still need to take a shower.
Later.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, it was confusing enough to hear this story in person when I could ask questions as you went along, this is impossible to follow, lol!


    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete