Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well...

So I decided to make a blog. Mostly, because I am really bored right now. Partly, because I just feel like it. Anyways, like I said, I'm really bored right now.

Today so far has been alright. Nothing really exciting has happened. I woke up, made breakfast, showered and then school...and now I'm on here because I am really bored.


Youth group is tonight :) Hopefully it goes well...which reminds me that I need to print the lyrics for me and Lexi's song. And bring the cd tonight too.


I had this really weird dream last night...it was pretty much the most awkward car ride ever lol! It still wasn't as weird as the moose one though. That was just completely insane. Yeah, Gabe and Hayley. inSANE :P lol


Let's see...what else has been going on....OH! I finished writing like 3 songs that I started a few months ago, so now I only have one that I haven't finished yet.


Well, I'm gonna go now because I am really bored and have things to do.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. So it inSANE? not inZANE? huh. it must not have been that bad then...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, it was definitely horrible. thats what i was emailing becca about earlier. grr....

    ReplyDelete